June 2, 2020
April 1, 2020
October 8, 2019
June 6, 2019
May 28, 2019
October 2, 2018
June 6, 2016
June 29, 2016
May 28, 2019
February 10, 2017
March 14, 2017
June 1, 2017
September 12, 2017
Fujitsu's response to COVID-19
Find out how Fujitsu is working with customers, partners and employees to address business and societal challenges arising from the coronavirus pandemic.
Time to reimagine
The implications of COVID-19
Read the blog
“Large organizations today need to be ambidextrous — to be great at executing existing business models while continuously innovating and searching for new ones.”
Steve Blank, serial tech entrepreneur, Stanford University professor and co-creator of the Lean Start movement
Read more on I-CIO.com
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
Using Fujitsu server technology to promote digital transformation and keep students safe?
Fujitsu partnered with Invotec to keep the students of St. Peter's school in Australia safe online?.
- National Railway Company CFL improves B2C and B2B customer experience by co-creating and introducing a new digital web platform
- Environment Agency now is using a cloud solution for its Flood Warning System, and is able to provide a highly resilient solution with sophisticated language support
- Using Robotics Process Automation, Finnish energy company Tampereen Sähkölaitos now streamlines process operations and customer service very effectively
- A centrally Managed Network now ensures a free WLAN and innovative LAN infrastructure in 185 s.Oliver stores in Germany
- RunMyProcess helps PlaceMakers to build new partnerships with suppliers more quickly and with more trust